The Beginning

There are so many wonderful blogs I have read and kept up with that gave me the strength to become comfortable with who I am. I would have liked to follow many from the beginning of the journey and that being the case I thought I should start mine from just that....the beginning. It took me a long time to get here but I am excited for what the future holds.


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Well it was a wonderful long weekend here in the US and for us it was a very good one indeed. If you have been reading you know we have been going through a bit of a rough patch trying to figure out how our dynamic is going to work for us. We talked last week and Master decided a few adjustments were necessary. This weekend we got to put all that aside which was nice.

My parents went away for the weekend so we had some alone time which was much needed. There is so much to write about I think I will post about it one day at a time. I want to write about the playtime but the regular stuff with the girls was awesome too and there was a surprise 40th birthday party thrown in there as well which of course made me grateful for all the wonderful friends I have. Friday was a regular work day for me and I headed home in the afternoon to collect my girls from different friend’s houses. I stopped by the ex's place to let out the family dog and when I got home Master was waiting for just about 2 minutes so it was perfect.

So much of our time is spent apart and working around schedules (mostly mine) that I forgot how relaxed Master really is as long as we are together. We just hung out with the girls and played and talked until it was time to get them ready for bed. We put them to bed together and laid in their room with them (which is also my room) until they fell asleep. Once we were sure they were fully asleep we were happy to have some time to play. Master whispered that he wanted to spank me first and suggested we go downstairs so not to make too much noise in the spare bedroom right next to them.

I felt goose bumps as we walked downstairs since it really had felt like forever since I was getting spanked for fun. I watched him take off his belt, sit on the coach and pat his lap. I obediently bared myself and laid across his lap for the most delightful whipping across my bottom and thighs. It was long and hard and we eventually stopped because we heard some nonexistent noise and then headed upstairs. Master told me to stand and wait as we entered the room. I stood there naked looking straight ahead, hands behind my back just as he prefers. I could hear him moving around behind me and then he brushed up against my back and slipped and fastened a choke chain collar around my neck. This was new for us and I remember my whole demeanor changing because of it; Master later told me he felt it too. He moved in front of me and gave me a long passionate kiss as he rolled my right nipple between his fingers getting it prepared to be clamped. Once both clamps were on to his satisfaction Master kissed me again as he took a nipple/clamp in each hand and twisted them in opposite directions. I had to fight to keep my hands behind my back but that was quickly remedied as I was instructed to lace my hands behind my head so he could cuff them together and attach them to the back of my collar. I quickly realized I was not going to be able to fidget too much if I wanted to keep my neck in any sort of comfortable position and I was soaked.

I lay down on my stomach as instructed and Master lavished me in caresses that had me going crazy. He would slip his fingers inside me bringing me close to the edge only to pull out and spank my lips until tears welled up in my eyes and then he would start all over again. I whimpered when at last I felt his weight lift off of me. I had expected and desperately wanted to feel him inside me but instead the next sensation I felt was the bite of the flogger on my back.  For a minute I started to panic, Master made it from a leather jacket we were going to throw out, each strand braided and tied in thick knots at the end. I did not think I was going to be able to adjust to the intense sting but eventually I felt my body lifting up to meet the blows as Master told me what a good girl I was, every inch of my back, butt and legs burning from the impact.

You feeling OK little girl? Master asked as he once again got off the bed to find his next implement of torture. I was too wrapped up in my own head space to answer with more than a moan until I felt an intense sting across my backside that hurt like crazy and surely broke the skin.  It was thinner than a cane and made this crazy sound while being swung through the air. I cried out in agony each time I felt the lash across my butt or back but yet whenever Master checked me below my body told him I was doing just fine. (It turned out to be a long TV antenna…..ouch)

I was soon flipped over with Master on top of me. I was arching my body to his, needing him so bad but he had other plans. I begged for him to enter me but instead he slid his lips down my body to suck up my juices, my body convulsing into his touch. He played with me like that for a very long time, leaving me begging as he reached up every so often to give me a slap on the cheek. Finally he gave me permission to let go and I did again, again and again.

Master yanked me off the bed by my collar and placed me on my knees in front of him so he could have his way with my mouth. I wanted the use of my hands so badly but I also loved the helplessness of him gagging me and pulling out enough to let me breathe when he felt like it. I wanted to taste him and when he tried to pull out further I thrust my head forward in protest. Master was having none of that as he lifted me back onto the bed and thrust himself deep inside me over and over again. Do you want your hands free he whispered in my ear and I nodded as best I could without pulling that collar tighter around my neck. Then ask he told me in that voice that send shivers down my spine.

Will you please uncuff my hands Daddy, I want to touch you so badly I managed to get out between ragged breathes. I love you so much slave, he answered as he pushed himself so deep inside me I screamed out from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Master did let my hands free so we could hold each other until we finished our first play session of the evening. It was a wonderfully long night.

17 comments:

  1. Wow. Very hot. Steamy hot actually. I am glad you had a long and wonderful night.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great and much needed, thanks. That was just the starter too.

      Delete
  2. WOW, I thought I was reading 50 Shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I thought 50 shades was pretty Vanilla. i guess that shows how far we have come on this journey for sure.

      Delete
  3. Better than 50 Shades.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the writing was better to. It was a great night.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear your weekend went well! Though, "well" does seem to be a bit of an understatement...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree WOW....so glad for you...Just reading all of that has made me HOT..and I am on orgasm restriction for at least a day. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your weekend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your restriction ends soon, that is the worst. More to come, promise.

      Delete
  6. OMG, that was soooo hot!!! Thank you for sharing with us. (sigh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometyimes I have a hard time writing about this stuff, glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  7. I'm happy you had such a wonderful weekend, that is great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like we both had good weekends which is a great thing.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so happy to read this, sometimes that re-connection is needed, and wow what a way to do it...enjoy

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to hear you two had such a wonderful weekend. Sometimes we need concrete proof that things are better.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and look forward to hearing from you.