The Beginning

There are so many wonderful blogs I have read and kept up with that gave me the strength to become comfortable with who I am. I would have liked to follow many from the beginning of the journey and that being the case I thought I should start mine from just that....the beginning. It took me a long time to get here but I am excited for what the future holds.


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I need to kneel

I need to kneel at his feet and take pleasure in the moment. 


I need to look up into his eyes and know that I am at his mercy. 


I need to feel his control and know that it is in my best interest. 


I need the knowledge that he can give me pain and pleasure and that he can take it away. 


I need him to relish in my tears and the know that he is the cause and he can make them stop.


I need to feel fear and anticipation at his hand but love and respect in his heart. 

14 comments:

  1. I hope you get the chance to have your needs met soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks faerie, they sure were and it was amazing.

      Delete
  2. We all need that...don't we?

    hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are being so vulnerable in your writing. It's very touching and I agree with faerie...hope it happens asap!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, I feel so vulnerable with all of this right now I guess it just comes through in my writing.

      Delete
  4. I hope you're soon able to get what you need. I really liked this post, it's amazing how strong just a few sentences can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was hard to write, there was so much more I wanted to say but I think the less is more approached worked out well.

      Delete
  5. I can promise you that He needs it just as much as you do! :) Very well said!

    DV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did show me that this weekend, he needs are growing and I am glad I get to watch and experience them progress.

      Delete
  6. I only yearn for the first one myself, but I can feel the others as I would when I write my stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason, I'm not getting your posts even though I subscribe :(

    I hope you get your needs met soon.

    Fondly, sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are learning to fulfill each others needs as we go. It is working out well.

      Delete

I love comments and look forward to hearing from you.