The Beginning

There are so many wonderful blogs I have read and kept up with that gave me the strength to become comfortable with who I am. I would have liked to follow many from the beginning of the journey and that being the case I thought I should start mine from just that....the beginning. It took me a long time to get here but I am excited for what the future holds.


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

After Care for the Dom

Now this may be a no brainer with those of you with more experienced with ttwd but my Dom made a comment to me the other night that really got me thinking..

We had a pretty intense session on Friday that left me content, bruised in all the right places and very sore.  Later on that evening I was attending a big event with the kids that I was partially in charge of and I was so tired when I go home I didn't call like I was supposed to. This is not the first time I have not called when I knew deep down it was going to annoy him but he has always let it go. I called as soon as I could on Saturday morning just as cheery as I could be but I knew the minute I heard his voice he was not going to let it slide this time. He told me how disappointed he was and he just needed to know me and the kids got home safely and he felt like I was doing it on purpose to see what my limits were. He told me I was going to spanked for it and that he really didn't want to go with punishment spankings but he felt like it needed to be done. Now we have never really spoke about punishment spankings before but I can tell you my heart dropped. This was not something I was looking forward to and to make it worse I wasn't even sure when we were going to see each other again.Once we talked about it he dropped it and we went on to talk about other things like nothing happened but of course I thought about it the whole time.

I called after running around to different basketball games and play dates and apologized for disappointing him and told him it really would not happen again. I told him I was not trying to get out of anything but I did want him to know how sorry I was.He assured me he appreciated it but it was not getting me out of anything.

Sunday we got a chance to spend some time together without the kids. We just relaxed for a while in front of the TV and then I got in some kneeling time which made me really focused on him and warm inside. He made a few comments about how bruised my butt still was from Friday and said I bruised easily. I fired back with "your a hard hitter" and almost made a smart comment along the lines of what do you expect when you use your hand, the crop and the paddle but  I thought better of it. At that moment I thought maybe my spanking would be delayed due to the condition of my backside but no go. He bent me over the side of the couch and the spanking begin. Unlike other spankings I was squirming like crazy and by the time he was done (this was not a short spanking) I was completely on the other side of the coach. My hand even got hit a few time because for the first time ever I reached around to try and cover my bum. When he was done he placed me on my knees for a nice long cock worship session and when finished I remained kneeling in front of him with my head his lap. After about 10 minutes I started rubbing my backside.He took notice and pulled me up on his lap, laying me stomach down across the coach and started rubbing for me while we watched TV. We laid like that for a really long time and it was soothing and just really nice.

We talked about it later and I told him how much I enjoyed that time. His response surprised me as he told me that it made him feel a lot better about what he had done as well. He did not feel bad about Friday but Sunday was a bit of a different situation (and I am sure the existing condition of my backside did not help either). I was so wrapped up in how bad I felt about disappointing him it never occurred to me that it might be equally as hard for him to dish it out and I realized the reassurance after a spanking needs to come from both ends, I was doing that any way because it just came natural to be close to him but I never considered him needing that time as well. I wonder if that feeling fades for the Spanker in time. I am sure the first punishment spanking is always the hardest but does it get easier to administer these types of spankings as time goes on? I hope there is too much time in between them for us to figure that out.

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting thought about the Dom. I know for us, I get lots of hugs and reassurances after a punishment.

    Love,
    kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great post. I keep wondering the same thing and have been planning a post on it myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and look forward to hearing from you.