Are you sure there is nothing else you want to talk about now or anything you might have a real problem with because once were done here we are done. We've agreed on the terms and from here on out I get the final say.
I once again assured him I was good with where we were going. Here is a rundown of what we agreed on:
- We are starting DD with maintenance and without corner time. We will do quiet time and lecturing at his discretion.
- I will address him as Sir when responding to a directive or answering a yes or no question, Daddy at other times and by name in front of the kids or in public.
- We established a safe word.
- We went over hard limits.
- I will no longer refer to any part of my body as "my" when speaking to him. It's all his and I will refer to it that way. (It's actually not as easy as it sounds and it is going to take some time).
- I no longer can say no to anything he asks or decides unless it falls under the hard limits we talked about or has something to do with my children. If I don't agree or like something I will politely ask if we can talk about it and if he says yes we can discuss it but it does not mean he is going to change his stance.
- I will sit on the floor at his feet when practical unless otherwise advised (I do this anyway, even at friends and in front of my kids and parents so this is not a big deal).
- I will sleep on the bed but at his feet if told to do so.
- I did bargain for a lower weight of 115 but he reserves the right to change his mind if it really bothers him.