The Beginning

There are so many wonderful blogs I have read and kept up with that gave me the strength to become comfortable with who I am. I would have liked to follow many from the beginning of the journey and that being the case I thought I should start mine from just that....the beginning. It took me a long time to get here but I am excited for what the future holds.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Peaceful Bear

Recovery time from the recent surgery is six weeks without work and two weeks without driving. Since one is always on the go this situation is not a happy one. Valentines Day fell one full week after the surgery and this slave has not been out of the house since. Prior to the surgery parent-teacher conferences were scheduled for that evening with the understanding that they may get cancelled depending on the healing progress. Things are going well so we decided to make a go of it.

The girls wanted to go out to eat after and really it seemed like a great idea since there were no Valentines presents for them this year due to Moms lack of mobility. The plan was for Daddy to drive over straight from work to take us to the school. We had texted during they day and even though Daddy was not feeling well he was fine with going out after. It seemed he just knew one was going a bit stir crazy so he agreed.

 Daddy arrived with gifts for the girls and a very sweet card for me and off to the school we went. Once done we headed out to the packed restaurant as planned. As we were waiting for our table a bit of pain and some weariness set in and the attitude kicked in a bit. Daddy told me to sit and a quick no was shot back in response without much of a thought. Daddy's demeanor changed a bit and in return my attitude straightened up by the time we were seated. Once we got settled and the meals were ordered it was noted how sick Daddy really was. His eyes were glassy, his nose was runny he had the cold sweats and he looked exhausted.

As we sat there it dawned on slave how easy it would have been for Daddy to go home from work and rest. He lives very close to his work but the drive to us is at least 1/2 hour and he spent his lunch break shopping for the girls.

As we were finishing things up Daddy said he needed to run in to one of the stores within walking distance and he would meet us at the specialty desert place next door that the girls wanted to hit.

Daddy met back up with us and we both were looking pretty worn out by the time we convinced the girls to get lids and bring the rest home. Daddy opened the passenger door and as he was helping slave climb into her seat (the fresh stomach incision making that tough right now) she noticed the tye-dye peaceful bear pillow pet sitting on her seat. The very pillow pet slaved coveted for herself when shopping for the kids at Christmas but felt it was too frivolous of a purchase.

The squeals of delight coming from slave and the girls (who were in on it the whole time) put a big smile on Daddy's face which remained there as slave cuddled the pillow the whole way home.

Once back home Daddy walked us all in and said goodnight to the girls. Slave got some Benadryl for Daddy and walked him to the door wishing a long kiss was possible but knowing she absolutely cannot get sick since she is already not in good health. Embracing her tightly he whispered in slaves ear ever so softly "you openly disobeyed me by saying no in the restaurant little one. I may not be able to spank you right now but I'm keeping a list and there are other says to ensure you remember your place." And with that Daddy kissed his quivering slave, told her he loved her and to make sure she locked up and walked away.

Who would have known one could get so wet so soon after having a hysterectomy.

Slave slept peacefully on her pillow pet and vowed to herself she would ask Daddy to spray it with his cologne the next time he is here.


  1. Hi,

    I am glad that you are feeling better after your hysterectomy. That was a perfect gift, a pillow with a bear.


  2. Ahh,,sometimes they can be such softies...Take care of yourself!
    hugs abby

  3. Glad surgery went well and your pillow pet is there to help you along. Hope Daddy is better too.

  4. Hope you feel better soon!
    Knowing that you can't be disciplined at the moment - you might want to join me by writing a journal for your daddy.
    It would help to remind you both what you need from him!
    Jack's Jill

  5. What a thoughtful gift, and sounds like you all had a wanderful evening although sorry to hear he is not too well.

    Now take it easy.


  6. Feel better soon...hoping for a speedy recovery for you...and what a sweet gift he gave... :-)

  7. What a sweet gift he got you, awww! I'm glad you got to have a nice time and I hope you start to feel better and better. I've been thinking of you lots. (((hugs)))

  8. I loved this post and it shows how thoughtful he is. Do lots of cuddling with your pillow as you get better!

  9. A lovely post, such a thoughtful and lovely gift. I'm glad you had a nice night, even though you were both not feeling well.

    Look after yourself, I hope you have a speedy recovery and that your Daddy feels better soon.


  10. Sounds like a wonderful evening, hope your recovery continues to go well and that Daddy feels better soon.

  11. Even hot dommy talk can stand in until you're up to it. Glad he knows how to make you wet and quivering. Dee-lish. Hope you recover quickly.

  12. That was sweet of him, hope u both get to feeling better

  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


I love comments and look forward to hearing from you.