The Beginning

There are so many wonderful blogs I have read and kept up with that gave me the strength to become comfortable with who I am. I would have liked to follow many from the beginning of the journey and that being the case I thought I should start mine from just that....the beginning. It took me a long time to get here but I am excited for what the future holds.


Monday, October 8, 2012

Well I thought I won the bet but …………………….

Daddy and I are both huge football fans. Our teams are rivals in the NFC East and we both have a great deal of fun making wagers and playfully ribbing each other on. Our teams have already played each other this season and before the game started Daddy asked if I cared to make a bet. Of course I did. I always think these wagers are a little one sided, I mean  Daddy can do whatever he wants to me whenever he feels like it but it’s still fun for me so I never point that out. I thought long and hard about what I would get if I won the bet and finally decided on no wood implements for a full month. Daddy hesitated a moment before agreeing and I could barely contain my excitement over the thought of no sorority paddle, brush or spatula spoon for a whole month. Yes I was sadly giving up the bamboo cane which I LOVE but I still felt that far outweighed the benefits of having the other three items out of his arsenal for a while.
My team won by the skin their teeth and so my month of wood free spankings began. Yay!
Many of you may remember the pretty severe belt whipping I received as punishment a few weeks back. It was horrible and the bruises just finally faded a few days ago. That particular punishment was delivered in the basement while I was bent over naked and grabbing a support pole in the middle of the room.  The reason for the punishment was not something I agreed with and we have been working on many issues since then BUT the thing is I can’t get that incident out of mind. I get aroused thinking about it and while I don’t want to be punished I have craved the instruction to visit the basement again ever since. This weekend I got my wish twice.
Daddy was the first to bring it up when he sent me an email telling me this weekend he was going to spank me with his belt and he wanted me on the pole or up against the wall. I replied by fessing up that I had been craving another visit to the pole even though I knew I would hate it at the time (not as much as punishment though since I knew it would not all be directed at my thighs as punishment often is).
Sunday we found ourselves with a short ten minute opportunity and I slowly walked down the stairs as instructed cursing myself for being such a damn spanko. Daddy took his role quite seriously and pushed me past the point of begging/crying for him to stop into quiet acceptance and when finished my bottom was a lovely warm temperature and my thighs were soaked. I was even lucky enough to get a few belt imprints left behind. We had to rush out to pick up children and as I knelt in front of Daddy he told me he would have liked to continue but knew we had to go. I had agreed I would have liked more as well and off we went.
Once back home I started cleaning and had consolidated some electrical cords so one extension cord was no longer needed. I wrapped it up and was getting ready to put it away when Daddy looked at me and asked me where that came from. I explained what I had done and while looking at the cord my damn curiosity got the best of me and I raised my eyebrow at Daddy while slapping the cord against my hand. Daddy reached out his hand for the cord and with the girls occupied we headed back downstairs.
Assume the position Daddy stated as he looped the thick cording in half and took a couple of practice swings so he could get a feel for how it would land. This is probably going to wrap around your body; I think you are going to be begging for a wooden implement shortly my slave Daddy says as the first blow lands in that very sensitive area where butt meets thigh. I was shocked by how heavy it the cord was and by how much it stung. Around the 7th strike which was to my back I jumped off the pole and into Daddy’s arms as I told him I changed my mind. He laughed at the audacity of my statement and calmed me a bit before bending me back over and guiding my hands back to grip the pole for support. I waited knowing damn well I would have been extremely disappointed if he had actually let me get up. With each blow of the electrical cord I moved shamelessly but managed to stay on that pole until I was hit squarely in between my legs. The sting down below was shocking and before even thinking I grabbed myself and knelt to the floor trying to manage the pain which actually subsided pretty quickly.
Get back in position Baby Girl, Daddy instructed and he began to run his fingers over the welts on my back and between my legs. I was extremely sore and yet wanted nothing more than his fingers to caress my soaked lips, the pain and pleasure mixing together, making me dizzy. Daddy withdrew his touch and started in with the cord again leaving me wishing that I had been restrained so it would be easier to keep still. Finally I found that calm space and started moaning as each strike landed on my body leaving me wanting the next one even more. I almost didn’t notice Daddy had stopped until I felt his grip in my hair bringing me to my knees so I could take him in my mouth. He held the back of my head as he thrust himself inside me over and over again leaving me breathless, gagging and struggling to keep my mouth open as much as possible.  I wanted so badly to taste him to feel his pleasure inside me and I fought him as I felt him lift me up by my hair and guide me back over to my original position. You are lucky you did such a good job coating my cock slave Daddy whispered in my ear as he simultaneously pulled my head back and thrust himself deep in between my ass cheeks enjoying the yelp of pain his penetration caused. He grabbed both hips allowing me to drop my head so he could continue to enter me full force until I was pushing myself back into him and begging for more never wanting this feeling to end. I could feel Daddy tense as he gave me one last thrust and emptied himself into me while holding my trembling body. I wish I could plug you right now slave he whispered into my ear as he pulled out and started nuzzling my neck. We held each other close for quite some time and then l I knelt before Daddy until we decided we had left the girls upstairs watching TV long enough.
Later that evening I looked over and playfully asked if I was still getting maintenance tomorrow (both hoping and knowing the answer was yes). Daddy gave me that devilish little smile as he answered You know it babygirl but I just don’t know what to use, are the only good hairbrushes for spanking made out of wood.
Yes, Daddy I replied but if you really want to use the hairbrush we can take that out of the bet (I told you I was a spanko right?)
No babygirl, I want you to get your 30 days without wood because on the 31st day you won’t be so used to it and you are getting every wooden implement we have.  It’s going to be a long day of great fun and maybe just maybe you’ll bet more wisely next time.
And now of course I can’t wait until the month is up…..and I am craving the wooden implements.  Go figure!

15 comments:

  1. YEah go figure! Sounds like that was quite the spanking you guys managed to get in to those few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very memorable indeed, but I have to say lately it is never enough.

      Delete
  2. You are a spanko for sure. Thanks for sharing a terrific spanking story.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am. So far this week I have been soundly spanked every day with the hand, the belt or the the bamboo but I am still really wanting the wood that I have always hated so much back in the mix. 21 more days to go until the net is over, sigh.

      Delete
  3. oooooh electrical cord..thats stingy lol

    but sounds like you had fun and that always a good thing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. The electrical cord hurt way worse than I expected, I mean I actually jumped into his arms crying but I was glad he made me get back on that pole so he could finish. The next time we went to the basement (for fun) he let me pick the implement and guess what I picked? I know how crazy that is.

      Delete
  4. Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure does. How is that I am begging him to cane me or paddle me? I hated that paddle before I made this bet.

      Delete
  5. This reminds me so much of a dream I had early on - asking for and then regretting. Hmmm... but I still ask. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....it's nuts. As i said above he let me pick the next time and I picked the cord again?????????

      Delete
  6. That's an interesting bet, I'd ask Daddy to be but I'd lose, he's a football expert. I like wood, though, ......and leather....and :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love leather but the wood not so much. Now I can't get wait to get it back.

      Delete
  7. Don't know if this helps but technically bamboo is a grass not wood at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked that up yesterday but then found our cane is made out of Rattan, we did have a piece of Bamboo but it was not very strong. Thanks for looking out for me though.

      Delete

I love comments and look forward to hearing from you.