The Beginning

There are so many wonderful blogs I have read and kept up with that gave me the strength to become comfortable with who I am. I would have liked to follow many from the beginning of the journey and that being the case I thought I should start mine from just that....the beginning. It took me a long time to get here but I am excited for what the future holds.


Monday, November 2, 2015

It's been so long

It's been so long and this place has been missed.

Things are good, busy but good. A post needs to be written, time must be found.

Lately, it's been more fun reading than writing.

This week, maybe there will be time this week.

This place has been missed.

5 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see you appear on my blog list.....you have been missed. Glad to hear that things are good.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jumps up and down*.
    *sips chai expectantly and waits*.

    Good to hear all is well with you.
    Hear you on the finding time thing.
    Happy that you're contemplating an update :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DB, it's so great to hear from you. Glad to hear things are good and hope to hear more from you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also happy to see you blogged and maybe this will spark a little inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you and hope to read future blogs.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and look forward to hearing from you.